Tips for Measuring
Shopping online can be daunting without trying things on! We get it and are working to continuously update information that can help you find your perfect size!
Here are some helpful guidelines on how to measure yourself.
• BUST measurement should be taken at the fullest part of your bust
• WAIST measurement should be taken at the narrowest part of your waist
• HIP measurement should be taken at the fullest part of your seat
• Always be sure that your measuring tape is parallel to the ground as you take your measurements
Standard Body Measurements
Compare your measurements to this chart to find your recommended size in our collection.
TIPS ON MEASURING
Find your tape measure, and say goodbye to pulling and tugging.
Frequently Asked Quitions
We have two great tools to help you answer your fit questions.
1. On each product page we have both the garment measurements listed. Note these are the measurements of the item, and not of your body. Select based on what most closely resembles your measurement combination and fit preferences.
2. Get expert advice by booking a complimentary virtual or in person styling appointments with our stylist Carl by clicking on this link
We have extended our sizing in dress production to include XXL, and will be looking at more options as we condition to produce and replenish stock. We also have some petite designs in the works.
SHOP WITH CARL, AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE
For a curated collection that fits your life perfectly, book a personal styling session with Carl Abad. Work together virtually or in-store. All styling appointments are complimentary.