Tips for Measuring
• BUST measurement should be taken at the fullest part of your bust
• WAIST measurement should be taken at the narrowest part of your waist
• HIP measurement should be taken at the fullest part of your seat
• Always be sure that your measuring tape is parallel to the ground as you take your measurements
Pant Fit Guide
A polished look, one leg at a time.
The Audrey Pant
Classic high waisted pants that channel the legendary style of Audrey Hepburn. Clean front and side zip.
The Katherine Trouser
An elegant and comfortable power pant. High rise, straight slim leg, and smoothing stretch fabric.
The Hamilton Pant
High rise with a snug fit. The fabric is thick, soft, and has quite a bit of stretch to it.
The Virg. Super Skinny Pull On Pant
Super high waist with a long skinny leg that slides beautifully under a high boot.
The Dolly Flare Pant
Pull-on styling in our soft signature stretch fabric. A hidden elastic waistband, high rise, and pockets.
The Patsy Kick Flare
A hidden elastic waistband, high rise, and pockets. Made with our soft signature stretch fabric.
TIPS ON MEASURING
Find your tape measure, and say goodbye to pulling and tugging.
Frequently Asked Quitions
We have two great tools to help you answer your fit questions.
1. On each product page we have both the garment measurements listed. Note these are the measurements of the item, and not of your body. Select based on what most closely resembles your measurement combination and fit preferences.
2. Get expert advice by booking a complimentary virtual or in person styling appointments with our stylist Carl by clicking on this link
We have extended our sizing in dress production to include XXL, and will be looking at more options as we condition to produce and replenish stock. We also have some petite designs in the works.
SHOP WITH CARL, AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE
For a curated collection that fits your life perfectly, book a personal styling session with Carl Abad. Work together virtually or in-store. All styling appointments are complimentary.