We are looking for a detail oriented, organized, problem solver to support in order fulfillment and inventory management in our Vancouver office.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Picking, packing and shipping orders to customers.
- Ensuring both product and raw material inventory is organized and clearly
- Supporting the design and production team with picking and packing raw
materials orders for production (including labels, elastic, buttons etc).
- Other ad hoc projects to support the growth of the SophieGrace brand including
design, production and product development support.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and visual appearance of the Vancouver showroom including the daily cleaning checklist.
- Extremely detail oriented in order to ensure accurate orders are shipped to customers and factories.
- Ability and willingness to lift and organize large boxes of inventory.
- Excited about the opportunity to grow their career with a high growth fashion brand.
- Previous experience with Shopify and Adobe suite is an asset.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Preference will be given to those with a Degree in Fashion or a related field.