Shipping Specialist - Vancouver, BC
About Sophie Grace
Sophie Grace is a high growth apparel brand based in western Canada and shipping world wide. We offer elegant mix and match separates that make getting dressed in the morning effortless. Our customers are CEOs, Politicians, Doctors, Lawyers and Engineers. They come to Sophie Grace for the ease and sophistication because they have so much more to do than worry about what to wear.
We are looking for a detail oriented, organized, problem solver to support in order fulfillment and customer service in our Vancouver office.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Picking, packing and shipping orders to customers.
- Receiving new product shipments and ensuring stock is accurate and organized.
- Working with the marketing team to fulfill orders for influencer marketing campaigns.
- Receiving, inspeciting and restocking returned items.
- Support in customer service by troubleshooting issues such as sizing questions, shipment tracking, how to process damaged product, returns and exchanges.
- Support with the set up of new products in Shopify.
- Manage inventory in Shopify by creating and receiving transfer from suppliers.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and visual appearance of the Vancouver showroom including the daily cleaning checklist.
- Extremely detail oriented in order to ensure accurate orders are shipped to customers.
- Ability and willingness to lift and organize large boxes of inventory.
- Excited about the opportunity to grow their career with a high growth fashion brand.
- Previous experience with Shopify and Adobe suite is an asset.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Preference will be given to those with a Degree in fashion, logistics management or other related field.
- Ability to legally work in Canada.
- This is a full time position in our Vancouver showroom and cannot be done remotely.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org